It's been 40 years since the release of this mystical adventure!
This sweater is inspired by elements of the unforgettable world of The NeverEnding Story movie. The sphinx gate appears in the front, it's ominous outline representing the mystery and unpredictable thrill of their towering presence. Falkor, the friendly dragon, is playfully winding his way across both of the sleeves, bringing an element of joy and fun to the design. The intertwined infinity snake emblem is elegantly stitched on the back of the sweater.
Dust off the book and let Bastian narrate you through the suspenseful allure of this timeless tale!
*MODEL is approximately 5'7" and 110 lbs wearing a MEDIUM size.
Freshly hand-knit just for you! Pre-order your The NeverEnding sweater! Available for a limited time.
*Orders will be delivered earlier as sweaters are knit up and completed. Please contact us for updates on the status of your order.
Please measure according to instructions below. Our sweaters are unisex sizing so defaulting to your usual size without measuring may lead to wrong size. Email us for sizing help.
• unisex sizing
• 100% pure new wool
• hand-branded, wooden zipper pull
• open-end, two-way YKK Zipper
• designed and hand-knit in Vancouver, BC Canada
• lifetime minor repair and depilling service (within reasonable request and shipping is paid for both ways by customer)
How To Measure
Take an outerwear jacket that fits you well and lay it flat on a table as it is done here. Find a tape measure and note the following measurements:
A (BODY LENGTH) - measure from highest point of shoulder (hps) to bottom hem
B (CHEST) - go two inches below armpit and then measure across
C (SLEEVE LENGTH) - measure from centre back collar to sleeve cuff edge
* Because each sweater is knit by hand, finished measurements may vary slightly.
* The measurements we list are actual sweater measurements and NOT body measurements.
* If you're still unsure of your size, email us or phone us, 1.604.207.9392, and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Usually height and weight will help us determine a size.