$ 430 CAD
$ 430 CAD
*Male is approximately 6'0" and 185 lbs wearing a LARGE size.
Freshly hand-knit just for you! Pre-order your Canadian Wildlife Federation Bison sweater!
*Orders will be delivered earlier as sweaters are knit up and completed.
The Canadian Wildlife Federation (CWF) is a national not-for-profit charitable organization dedicated to ensuring an appreciation of our natural world and a lasting legacy of healthy wildlife and habitat
Did you know that the Bison is:
Proceeds from the purchase of this Bison sweater go to support CWF’s Endangered Species Fund and help at-risk species such as the Bison. With every purchase, you will also receive a CWF pin badge, sticker and tattoo.
• unisex sizing
• 100% pure new wool
• hand-branded, wooden zipper pull
• open-end, two-way YKK Zipper
• designed and hand-knit in Vancouver, BC Canada
• lifetime minor repair and depilling service (within reasonable request and shipping is paid for both ways by customer)
How To Measure
Take an outerwear jacket that fits you well and lay it flat on a table as it is done here. Find a tape measure and note the following measurements:
A (BODY LENGTH) - measure from highest point of shoulder (hps) to bottom hem
B (CHEST) - go two inches below armpit and then measure across
C (SLEEVE LENGTH) - measure from centre back collar to sleeve cuff edge
* Because each sweater is knit by hand, finished measurements may vary slightly.
* The measurements we list are actual sweater measurements and NOT body measurements.
* If you're still unsure of your size, email us or phone us, 1.604.207.9392, and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Usually height and weight will help us determine a size.