It is important at Granted for us to know how our products are made and where the materials come from. We don't use clever marketing techniques to mask the truth, we use only simple materials and old fashion knitting methods to make our garment from start to finish.
1) All made in Vancouver, Canada. Established in 1978.
2) The design and fit are timeless. Quite often our garments are passed down from one generation to the next.
3) We use only 100% pure new wool, a sustainable and ethical fibre from free range sheep.
4) Durability of knit and thickness of yarn make for the perfect outerwear sweater.
5) A distinctly Canadian Heritage classic.
6) Each sweater is made by hand and can take up to 25 hours of knitting.