A special, limited edition collaboration with RK English. A unique English school based in Japan that originated in Canada.
Just like Mr.Kawaguchi this design has some crazy elements! The bright, loud orange knit is emblazoned with a striking tiger and fierce dragon facing each other. The details are inspired by the RK shield logo and represents communication between different languages and culture.
RK English: Our mission statement is "To create a harmonious universe for future generations to succeed without cultural and language barriers”.
For more information on RK English:
*AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! (Offer ends 3/31/2022)
**AVAILABLE IN VEST & SWEATER VERSIONS.
Please use the pull down size menu to select your style. (Vest is pictured).
• unisex sizing
• 100% pure new wool
• hand-branded, wooden zipper pull
• open-end, two-way YKK Zipper
• designed and hand-knit in Vancouver, BC Canada
• lifetime minor repair and depilling service (within reasonable request and shipping is paid for both ways by customer)
How To Measure
Take an outerwear jacket that fits you well and lay it flat on a table as it is done here. Find a tape measure and note the following measurements:
A (BODY LENGTH) - measure from highest point of shoulder (hps) to bottom hem
B (CHEST) - go two inches below armpit and then measure across
C (SLEEVE LENGTH) - measure from centre back collar to sleeve cuff edge
* Because each sweater is knit by hand, finished measurements may vary slightly.
* The measurements we list are actual sweater measurements and NOT body measurements.
* If you're still unsure of your size, email us or phone us, 1.604.207.9392, and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Usually height and weight will help us determine a size.