$ 470 CAD
$ 470 CAD
This eye poppin' knit is krazy with colours and will get your head spinnin'! Featuring marching bears and peace signs! Positive vibes only man!
*Model is 5'10" (178 cm), 165 lbs (75 kg) and wearing a medium size.
Freshly hand-knit just for you! Pre-order your Official Grateful Dead Krazy Bear knit. Available for a limited time only. Fall 2021-2022 will be the last seasons these particular designs will be available.
*Orders will be delivered earlier as sweaters are knit up and completed. Please contact us for updates on the status of your order.
Please measure according to instructions below. Our sweaters are unisex sizing so defaulting to your usual size without measuring may lead to wrong size. Email us for sizing help.
The original Grateful Dead Bear logo was created by Bob Thomas, and was first seen on the 1973 Bear's Choice album cover. Bear was Owsley Stanley, the Dead's longtime sound engineer and, in the early days, benefactor. He was always known as Bear. When the album came out in 1973, it was decided to make these bears the logo for the album. Bear always said they were marching bears, not dancing bears.
• unisex sizing
• 100% pure new wool
• hand-branded, wooden zipper pull
• open-end, two-way YKK Zipper
• designed and hand-knit in Vancouver, BC Canada
• lifetime minor repair and depilling service (within reasonable request and shipping is paid for both ways by customer)
How To Measure
Take an outerwear jacket that fits you well and lay it flat on a table as it is done here. Find a tape measure and note the following measurements:
A (BODY LENGTH) - measure from highest point of shoulder (hps) to bottom hem
B (CHEST) - go two inches below armpit and then measure across
C (SLEEVE LENGTH) - measure from centre back collar to sleeve cuff edge
* Because each sweater is knit by hand, finished measurements may vary slightly.
* The measurements we list are actual sweater measurements and NOT body measurements.
* If you're still unsure of your size, email us or phone us, 1.604.207.9392, and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Usually height and weight will help us determine a size.