$ 160 CAD
$ 160 CAD
Meet Blake! He's the rambunctious guy in the Granted team that's always chewing on something...usually wood. He's even helped make some of our wood zipper pulls and buttons. What a hard working Canadian eh!
• unisex sizing
• 100% pure new wool
• designed and hand-knit in Vancouver, Canada
• lifetime minor repair and depilling service (within reasonable request and shipping is paid for both ways by customer)
How To Measure
Take an outerwear jacket that fits your child well and lay it flat on a table as it is done here. Find a tape measure and note the following measurements:
A (BODY LENGTH) - measure from highest point of shoulder (hps) to bottom hem
B (CHEST) - go two inches below armpit and then measure across
* Because each vest is knit by hand, finished measurements may vary slightly.
* The measurements we list are actual vest measurements and NOT body measurements.
* If you're still unsure of your size, email us or phone us, 1.604.207.9392, and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Usually height and weight will help us determine a size.