$ 450 CAD
$ 450 CAD
A collaborative design with Vancouver is awesome . We celebrate the iconic, rare white Kermode (spirit) bear with its black bear sibling yin/yang logo on the back and salmon sleeve details.
"There is a lot we can learn from bears. They don't care what colour they are and live and hunt side by side. We [humans] are all the same animal and - like them - I believe we can live in harmony."
There are currently only 200-400 of these bears alive today, and partial proceeds from the sale of this sweater will go towards ensuring their long-term survival; we're donating 10% of the profits to Pacific Wild which works to protect wildlife and their habitat in the Great Bear Rainforest.
*Model is 5'8" (173 cm), 175 lbs (79 kg) and wearing a medium size.
Freshly hand-knit just for you! Pre-order your Spirit bear sweater! Available for a limited time only.
*Orders will be delivered earlier as sweaters are knit up and completed. Please contact us for updates on the status of your order.
Please measure according to instructions below. Our sweaters are unisex sizing so defaulting to your usual size without measuring may lead to wrong size. Email us for sizing help.
• unisex sizing
• 100% pure new wool
• hand-branded, wooden zipper pull
• open-end, two-way YKK Zipper
• designed and hand-knit in Vancouver, BC Canada
• lifetime minor repair and depilling service (within reasonable request and shipping is paid for both ways by customer)
How To Measure
Take an outerwear jacket that fits you well and lay it flat on a table as it is done here. Find a tape measure and note the following measurements:
A (BODY LENGTH) - measure from highest point of shoulder (hps) to bottom hem
B (CHEST) - go two inches below armpit and then measure across
C (SLEEVE LENGTH) - measure from centre back collar to sleeve cuff edge
* Because each sweater is knit by hand, finished measurements may vary slightly.
* The measurements we list are actual sweater measurements and NOT body measurements.
* If you're still unsure of your size, email us or phone us, 1.604.207.9392, and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Usually height and weight will help us determine a size.