The female model is approximately 5'5", 125lbs and wearing a medium size.
The Canadian Wildlife Federation (CWF) is a national not-for-profit charitable organization dedicated to ensuring an appreciation of our natural world and a lasting legacy of healthy wildlife and habitat
Current data suggests that burrowing owl populations in Canada has declined by over 95 per cent since 1987. This alarming rate of decline can be attributed to the changing prairie landscape.
Did you know that the burrowing owl is:
Proceeds from the purchase of this Burrowing Owl sweater go to support CWF’s Endangered Species Fund and help at-risk species such as the burrowing owl. With every purchase, you will also receive a CWF sticker and temporary tattoo.
• unisex sizing
• 100% pure new wool
• hand-branded, wooden zipper pull
• open-end, two-way YKK Zipper
• designed and hand-knit in Vancouver, BC Canada
• lifetime minor repair and depilling service (within reasonable request and shipping is paid for both ways by customer)
How To Measure
Take an outerwear jacket that fits you well and lay it flat on a table as it is done here. Find a tape measure and note the following measurements:
A (BODY LENGTH) - measure from highest point of shoulder (hps) to bottom hem
B (CHEST) - go two inches below armpit and then measure across
C (SLEEVE LENGTH) - measure from centre back collar to sleeve cuff edge
* Because each sweater is knit by hand, finished measurements may vary slightly.
* The measurements we list are actual sweater measurements and NOT body measurements.
* If you're still unsure of your size, email us or phone us, 1.604.207.9392, and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Usually height and weight will help us determine a size.