DAY sweaters and vests are all pre-made. Items in stock are for immediate delivery.
• 100% pure new wool
• designed in Vancouver, BC Canada
• ethically and intricately woven by Nepalese artisans
How To Measure
Take your favourite top layer and lay it flat on a table. Find a tape measure and note the following measurements:
A (BODY LENGTH) - measure from highest point of shoulder (hps) to bottom hem
B (CHEST) - go two inches below armpit and then measure across
C (SLEEVE LENGTH) - measure from centre back collar to sleeve cuff edge
* DAY garments fit similar to original Granted sweaters/vests; only difference, closer fit to the body and slimmer in the sleeves.
* Because each sweater is knit by hand, finished measurements may vary slightly.
* The measurements we list are actual sweater measurements and NOT body measurements.
* If you're still unsure of your size, email us or phone us, 1.604.207.9392, and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Usually height and weight will help us determine a size.