You'll always remember good camping etiquette when there's a bear ranger and campfires emblazoned (see what we did there?) on your sweater. Added bonus: when your sweater still smells like campfire long after you've returned from the woods.
• unisex sizing
• 100% pure new wool
• hand-branded salvaged wood zipper pull
• hand-knit in Vancouver, Canada
View all size charts here.
How To Measure
Take a jacket that fits you well and lay it flat on a table. Grab a tape measure and note the following measurements:
A (HEIGHT) - measure from bottom edge of back collar to bottom hemPlease Note:
B (CHEST) - go two inches below armpit and measure across
C (SLEEVE) - measure from bottom edge of back collar to edge of sleeve cuff
* Because each sweater is knit by hand, finished measurements may vary slightly.
* The measurements we list are actual sweater measurements and NOT body measurements.
* If you're still unsure of your size, email us or phone us, 1.604.207.9392, and we will be more than happy to assist you.
British Columbiasmall package = approximately 1 - 3 accessories or 1 kids vest
pick-up at warehouse: $0.00
small package: $8.00
medium package: $12.00
large package: $16.00
Rest of Canada
small package: $13.00
medium package: $16.00
large package: $20.00
small package: $15.00
medium package: $25.00
large package: $32.00
small package: $20.00
medium package: $99.00
large package: $155.00
medium package = 1 sweater or vest with or without accessories
large package = 2 or more sweaters with or without accessories
* Shipping rates are in Canadian dollars.